Job Vacancies in the BID Area
If your business is within our BID area and you would like to list a vacancy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Creuset, Frederick Street, Edinburgh
Sales Assistant – Keyholder (ED013)
Salary: £16,868 a year
Le Creuset on Frederick Street are looking for a passionate Sales Assistant to join their team.
About Le Creuset
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enameled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware for almost 100 years, innovation remains at the forefront of Le Creuset’s success. Used by leading chefs and keen cooks around the globe, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity leave cover).
The role requires the ability to maximise sale potential and the profitability of the store through excellent levels of customer care and knowing the products inside and out. You will also be involved in the smooth running of the store, ensuring the displays are up to date and entice customers through the doors.
The perfect candidate will ideally have experience working within a premium brand environment and must be able to work retail trading hours (trading hours are from Monday to Sunday with occasional late evenings and bank holidays). Outstanding customer service skills is a must.
Excellence is at the heart of all we do, so taking pride in the quality of your work and being able to work within a small team is vital.
There are great benefits, in addition to the potential to progress within a great working environment, such as; Pension Scheme, Employee Discount and extensive training with the cookware; including the chance to cook with cast iron in our head office!
Main Duties- Sales Assistant
- Greet all customers that come into store and assist them with their product selection and converting opportunities to achieve store sales targets.
- Deal with queries and complaints either over the phone or in store and implement the appropriate action to follow up any matters raised that is timely and the most suitable resolution and leaves the consumer satisfied.
- Actively promote and present all products using company sales techniques including advising customers on product suitability and care and use of products.
- Process all sales transactions quickly and efficiently following the correct till procedures and ensuring the safe and accurate storage of monies.
- Place and follow up orders and special orders.
- Participate as directed in stocktaking ensuring that all counts and paperwork are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Liaise with the store manager with regard to awareness of current and future sales targets.
- Ensure high levels of product knowledge by reading up on products, attending courses and visits as directed.
- Liaise with the customer services department with any queries received through the helpline.
- Assist as directed in receiving and sorting stock deliveries ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Ensure security procedures are followed according to Company and Centre Management Policy.
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- Ensure that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.
Desirable: Experience of working in a retail environment, or within a service role.
Education / Qualifications
Essential: Basic Numeracy and literacy qualifications
Skills and Knowledge
Essential: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Desirable: Selling skills
Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to Basic skill level
Interest in cooking
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £16,867.50 /year
To apply email email@example.com with a cover letter an CV
Monsoon, Princes Street, Edinburgh
Temporary Christmas positions – 16 hours
Salary: On application
Monsoon on Princes Street are currently looking for three individuals to fill temporary Christmas vacancies until January 2019.
For more information, or to apply, please either email Shop1052@monsoon.co.uk or pop in-store.