The success of the BID will be measured using Key Performance Indicators.
Key Performance Indicators
The success of the BID will be monitored by:
Safe and secure
- Lothian and Borders Police crime statistics
- Perception of crime in the area
Clean and attractive
- CIMS survey of cleanliness to be carried out by Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Perception of cleanliness and attractiveness of area
- Perception of accessibility to and around area
- Carparking usage (where available)
- Public transport usages statistics (where available)
- Advertising effectiveness measurement
There will be many factors that influence some of these measures and it may be found that other measures can be used in the future to provide a more accurate reflection of the impact of the BID on businesses in the area.